Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Deliberate Memory Making

My Mom and Dad invited the grandkids only for day of Christmas fun at their home.
I got to stay for the first couple of hours, just to be a fly on the wall.
I was impressed with the agenda:


There were plenty of craft supplies:



The kids were from 4-15 years old and all had a great time:



There was also a few early gifts for unwrapping:


Listening to my Mom talk about how this day (it was the 23rd) put her in the right frame of mind for celebrating the holidays made me really appreciate how important it is to create the important holiday memories each year. We want to have them, and sometimes they happen spontaneously, but they are worthy of our time, effort and planning too.
Thanks Oma and Opa!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a wonderful memory filled Christmas.

    Blessing for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete